Teilnehmende für Studie am Institut für Sportwissenschaft gesucht
Attention please: We have been conducting a research study. Main objective of the study is to compare the effect of Yoga and sports activity with sports activity alone on Neuropsychological functions, day time sleepiness and perceived stress.
Study Venue: 3rd floor (Next to seminar hall), Institute for Sports Science, Leibniz University, Germany.
1. Healthy subjects, Age: 22- 35 years.
2. Language known by subjects: English
3. Subjects who are actively involved in any sports activity with at least total 2 hour duration per week (Not involved in any competitive sports/Elite sportspersons)
1. Subjects with any known medical conditions
2. Subjects received Yoga training for the past 3 months
Assessments (Duration 20 minutes):
Will be done at the beginning and after 2 months during your free time
1. Neuropsychological functions (Memory, attention and executive function)
a) Rey auditory verbal learning test (RAVLT)
b) Digit span test (DST):
c) Trail making test (TMT) A & B
2. Day time sleepiness and
3. Perceived stress.
We are looking for only healthy controls, who are involved in any sports activities.
For more details please contact
Dr. Naveen G Halappa
Visiting Professor (Yoga),
Third floor, Institute for Sports Science, Leibniz University
Phone: +49 511 762 5128, +49 151 29754469